A short description of various links:
Sample, measurement and analysis data
- Sample and analysis data: shows samples/measurements and related analysis results from the given stations in a given time period.
- Nuclide trends: shows activity concentration of a given nuclide
from a given station. Selection list includes all the nuclides presently
identified in database.
- Anomalous nuclides: searches man-made nuclides in a given time period.
- Sample report: creates different kinds of sampling reports.
Laboratory system information
- Detectors: shows information on detectors.
- Measurement setups: shows information on measurement setups (detector,
geometry, source, shield, attenuator)
- Source geometries: shows information on sources (beaker, dimensions,
density, container etc.).
- Sampling stations: shows information on stations.
- Aerosol samplers: shows information on samplers.
- Quality control: information on state-of-health calibrations for a
- Add a new calibration set
- View and update existing calibration sets